Be a part of the growing team at OwnEZ Inc. where we help families realize the dream of home ownership. OwnEZ is a platform that matches prospective home-buyers with investors that fund their purchase of a home – helping them transform from a renter to a homeowner.
Our Sales & Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and managing Realtor relationships that in turn offer their customers the path of OwnEZ funding when they don’t qualify for traditional funding options. This includes outreach to new prospective partners as well as cultivating relationships with existing ones to ensure that OwnEZ is front of mind when one of the realtor’s customers’ needs our solution.
The Sales & Marketing Specialist typically works in our office with frequent outreach meetings offsite with realtors in the greater Indianapolis area.
Our Sales & Marketing Specialist must have written and oral fluency in both Spanish and in English.
This role is a great opportunity for a high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of success.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Utilizing sales and marketing resources in order to create the relationships that ultimately bring prospective home buyers to OwnEZ.
- Actively drives traffic through initiating follow up phone calls to previous Realtor partners and coordinating/hosting broker events and meetings
- Promptly responds/greets prospective customers that were referred to OwnEZ and explains the program to them and ensures they understand it.
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points and benefits of the program and an understanding the unique customer value proposition for the relevant communities
- Effectively discusses and explains the financing process in conjunction with the home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points
- Works collaboratively with other individuals, both inside and outside the company, including follow-up to ensure successful closing of transactions
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, home-buyers, etc.)
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with sales management team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues
- Resolves any issues or problems with partners and customers to keep the process moving forward.
- Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales
. * Prepares weekly update reports of prospective channel partner engagement and activity to management
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous sales experience required with proven sales results; Experience in the Real Estate or Mortgage sector preferred
- Four-year degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures
- Must be able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations * Very good oral and written communication skills
* Must be bi-lingual and have written and oral fluency in both Spanish and in English
Base + Commissions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate or Mortgage: 1 year (Required)
- Indianapolis, IN (Preferred)